Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Circle & Stars layout

Another challenge layout from the White With One cyber crop over the weekend.
Challenge 1 - use one colour plus two shapes.
So I chose an “Altantic” blue with Circles & Stars.


I can not believe the inspiration that smacked me in the face when I found a 10yr old packet of Heidi Swapp stars in my stash..
Then adding a fun blue & silver star pattern paper from Kaisercraft set this up perfectly.
I used Silver as the additional element to tie it all together (bit like how we normally use Black or White)…

Adding in the stencil circles on the base, punched out different size half circles on the blue pp and then diecut both white & silver circle bubble clusters for more flat dimensional texture. A very quick & easy layout that was actually quite a pleasure to put together and it flowed so well. Yay!  





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment