Monday, January 16, 2023

Autumn Twilight double page layout

 Threw together this double page layout at the end of October, following an inspirational example sketch used in an online virtual retreat.. Being a "fall / autumn" themed collection felt perfect as the sassy ladies in the USA that were also doing the retreat had Fall themed collections to work with too.

Lemon Craft - Autumn Twilight collection.

Of course, like normal I did change a couple things up with the sketch.. Mostly the photo mats. I kept the 5 panels on the base for both sides and used the smooshing technique underneath for some colour. I am absolutely stoked how this actually ended up. Quite a easy layout to put together and even better since I had pre fussy cut a 12x12 sheet probably close to 2 years ago.. lol







Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment