Tuesday, November 15, 2022

GDT Uniquely Creative

During August I was lucky enough to be asked and featured as a GUEST DT member using their incredible Creative Kit - Among The Gum Trees



Although all of these projects have been shared on my facebook page, I'm playing catch up this week with posting all of my projects on blogger. 

I'm starting off sharing the very last projects I actually made. 
Simple layout using up all of the longer / larger leftovers.. 
 

I was gifted with the whole entire August Kit, which means I got to play with the chipboards, blings, stencils, papers, ephemera cuts and metal dies that were included.. 

Without over explaining this layout, it's put together quite simply by layering vertically each paper piece.. Then a feature photo mat in the middle, cluster embellished with the metal die, stencil and colour cuts. 










Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment