Friday, July 29, 2022

Embellishment Caddy

Embellishment Caddy

Yep, as you are probably aware, I'm still playing catch up with sharing projects.. 
So todays turn is a fun Caddy made using Prima papers for a swap.. 


 







Hunter and I bought some resin only a week or so before I put this swap together, so it was fun being able to pour some of these moulds to use as pieces to package up for the extra goodies to my swap partner.. 





In the swap we were asked to fill the caddy with plenty of small embellishments.. So of course not only did I include the above white resin pieces, I also added in some glitter, flowers, tags, chipboard pieces, tags, ephemera pieces, wax thread and plenty more.. 


Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment