Monday, March 8, 2021

Lasting Memories - 538 - sketch

 DT Button

538 - 
We are having a month long of SKETCH challenge.. Make sure you check the Lasting Memories layout challenge blog each week for each sketch! 




Be a rainbow

 

I gotta admit crafty friends.. After a couple months of not getting any craftiness done (I'm very good at working ahead and being organised so I still have something to share when I am in this situation) I have been loving getting my mojo back and using these new photos of us during our holiday in Januray..  
The two photos here were captured at a really cool MAZE.. 

The paper collection I have used is called "Daydream" from Cocoa Vanilla.. 



 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to the Lasting Memories  layout challenges website for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 
Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

No comments:

Post a Comment