Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Lasting Memories 518 - Pink

DT Button

#518 - Pink

Breast Cancer Awareness- This month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of our loved ones who have suffered this disease let's create a layout this week that is mononchromatic pink. You may include black and white as well.


smile


oh my goodness... seriously.... how super adorable is my cousin's little girl..... 
oh my heart melts!


So this week we are asking you to do quite a special layout in relation to Breast Cancer month, we want to see Mono Pink layouts... 
We are all sadly effected by this horrible disease in one way or another.. 


This layout took me HOURS! for all the wrong reasons.. Everything I wanted to do wasn't working out or didn't have the right products on hand... It was actually quite draining and exhausting... After about 4 hours of getting no where, I got up from my desk and walked away.... Did some washing and folding, cooked and ate dinner.. Then came back to the desk... Slide everything away and started with a fresh workspace... I went back to basics with this one.. I have done the bling line trick a couple of times before in the past and thank goodness it popped up in my head just as I was starting to feel a little better about the situation.. lol 

The pink writing paper at the back is by Cocoa Vanilla.. 
The pink glitter paper made by American Crafts is such a soft shade, I got that from Spotlight.. 
The Hello Kitty face was from a swap many years ago.. 
"smile" is from a ready made cut sheet from Scrapbook Fantasies.. 
Doily from my stash and a Sizzix wreath die cut were the only other things on this layout.. 
It's so simple in the end and you know what - I love it!  



What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. There is plenty of options for this challenge theme, we all have some pink cardstock or papers laying around somewhere.. lol 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/



No comments:

Post a Comment