Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Lasting Memories - 510 - scrapping special events

DT Button

#510 - Lasting Memories
This month we are asking you to scrap special events.. 
This week we are asking you to focus on ----- EASTER / MOTHERS DAY / FATHERS DAY  --- you have three option to choose from.. 


Loving YOU




I chose to scrap a photo from a tough event, special but tough.. The photo however is of my Mum with my boys, so wanted use the Mother's theme... 

Using the Celebr8 - Letters to my love collection... I thought this would be the perfect range for this unique window layout design.. 



The embellishment cluster were put together with - Celebra8 chipboard pieces, fussy cuts, doilys, Prima & Kaiser flowers..



What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. There is plenty of options for this challenge theme, we all have some photos from special events laying around somewhere.. lol 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/




No comments:

Post a Comment