Saturday, June 13, 2020

sunshine

Image may contain: flower, plant, text and nature

sunshine

 

For the first time in a long, long time I have finally managed to get a challenge entry into the inspiration ideas over at Scrapbook Fantasies facebook group.. 
There are no prizes as such, it's more simply inspirational ideas to create, which I love!!

Unfortunately, I haven't got a chance to put a photo on it though.. I wasn't feeling all that great at the time and with a headache, the layout really wasn't as awesome it could have been.. 
But I wasn't to share it with you all anyway, as it's just such a fun and cheerful, bright coloured layout that I thought that maybe someone would get a smile out of it.. :) 









Happy Scrapping.. 

Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy with Toni
Toni.. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment