Monday, March 2, 2020

White With One - Fairy Floss

White..with 1

This month, we want to see some beautiful pastel Pinks.... And don't forget the mood board for inspiration too.. 
Make sure you link up using our Facebook page! 
   


Unfortunately, even after pre creating a layout for this challenge, I wasn't able to finish it off.
I do apologise for not getting some inspiration completed for you this month, but I still hope you will come over and join us with your own creation.. 

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the White With One challenge this month. 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
 
Your imagination is your only limit.. Just add a dash of colour to your white layout.. 
Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/


No comments:

Post a Comment