Friday, December 6, 2019

L J P

L J P


This month over at the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog they have provided quite a unique sketch. Plain but so not plain!
Easy but so not easy!
Fun, oooh sooo  much fun!


I choose to follow this sketch both as much as I can and completely opposite at the same time. lol 
I used the same sort of colours, but chose flag ends instead of the corners on each edge. 


Something else I added was the extra photos that I have included which I placed behind the main photo of the layout. 
Hope this has brought a smile to your face as it does mine while I was making this layout.. 

Thanks for dropping by today, make sure you swing by the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog to enter your own layout.. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love that you chose those flag corners to your layering! It added an extra twist of FUN! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge and the colours you chose. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colors! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete