Monday, April 22, 2019

Sorry, Not Sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mHPrkhE_Tg
Image result for sorry not sorry



What would you do / say?
How would you act / dress? 


This months challenge over at the Scrap The Girls challenge blog is to "Dress like you're going to meet your ex-boyfriend"... This "Knock your socks off" challenge has been interrupted in many different ways by their design team and to start with I wasn't sure how to view this challenge either.. 
Until I realised that I still have a tonne of amazing photos of me quite frankly looking amazing and fierce taken just a couple of months ago. I bit of pay back to an ex-bf. 

This pose was actually MY IDEA! This is the one that I wanted done! it features my
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO 
face and fierce confidence and that I'm better off without his old sulky, entitled ass! 

Image result for sorry not sorry

Sorry, Not Sorry



This title is actually something I used to say to him quite often as a joke.
(Sorry for stealing your pillow. Sorry for hogging the blankets.
Sorry I'm always the last one to get ready. Sorry for eating most of your dessert. ) 

  Now though, no longer joking. Not sorry! I had my eyebrow raised pretty much the entire time making this layout with such self satisfaction that I haven't felt in quite a while.. lol


I have such amazing feelings about this photo and about this layout! 
The colours are soft and layering of the paper tags keeps it simple to make sure the photo gets the attention it deserves! 


As always I start out my laying out a general concept of what / how I want my layout to be.. 
Then start attacking it with sprays and layering down the paper bits.. 
Lindy's Stamp Gang Steampunk Sepia & Clam Bake Beige were used here.. 



The long pieces of chipboard were inked with Versa Color Sand Beige while the smaller pieces in each corner which I wanted the eye to catch were coloured with VC Copper. 


It was really quite relaxing when I was attaching the embellishments. I had a big sigh of relief as it all come together much better than even I had imagined. 

I had made this page a week ago, but due to the school holidays I hadn't had the chance to upload and make a post until now. So glad that I'm finally sharing this as I'm totally in love with this now! 

So what would you do?
Go on over to the Scrap The Girls challenge blog and get your own motivation and inspiration for this challenge! You have until the end of the month to get your creation linked up.. I just know you'll have fun with this one!!
Toni.. xoxo

 Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

Image result for sorry not sorry

Image result for sorry not sorry



5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!
    Go girl. Love your layout and even more thrilled that you love it too. Sounds like creating this layout is just what you needed to realise that you are awesome and deserve to feel awesome.
    I love the title of your layout. Thank you for taking part in Scrap the Girls challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! I love how you used two chippie frames to frame your photograph - and your elements look amazing too!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly the way this challenge was suppose to make you feel. EMPOWERED. This is a great interpretation. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your layout with this big picture! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome page, Toni and the way you puti together is just lovely! I really like those hat pins too!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls( Rosemary)

    ReplyDelete