Monday, December 1, 2014

Just Add Ink - #242

This week at the   Just Add Ink  challenge blog, they have a fun photo inspiration for their challenge #242..
 

JAI #242
 
 
 
A & A
 
 
After looking through some beautiful photos I choose a really nice B&W on of my cousin Amy and her bf Andrew..  This is another one I hunted down on FB.. lol..
 
 I think there must have been a slight shadow over the layout when I took a completed layout photo as the base is more white in real life that what it looks above..
 

 
I GOT MESSY!!
 
Yes, I have allsorts of fun playing with this one! lol..
First I started off the with mask and texture paste.. Then I added 2x Green mists, 1x Blue mist and a Yellow mist.. It wasn't quite how I wanted so added some Yellow paint in sploshes over the top..
Finally finished the base off with some white Gesso with a foam brush right in the middle to mat the photo and flowers.. 
Embellished with brads and blings..
 
Hunter actually saw the paint out and was like a Hawke.. lol.. He came and did some painting of his own while I finished off the layout.. So glad my 4yr old is happy to sit beside me and craft too! Even though he does take over the iPod music play list.. lol..
 


4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Toni and I love how you have interpreted the challenge on this layout. The texture and colours are simply beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Toni! Your background gives such a soft whimsical effect, perfect backdrop for those lovely trailing flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL, Toni! The textured background, and your used of colour, look awesome. Gorgeous pic, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Toni! I love the bright scappy textured background, and the delightful trail of flowers that frame the photo. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete