Monday, November 11, 2019

Tall, Dark & Handsome..

As we sit on Fire Watch, what better thing to do to past time than Scrapbooking.. lol

I have been lucky enough to get a few layouts done this past weekend and would love to share them with you.. Up now is my entry into the  Let's Get Sketchy  November challenge.. I LOVE this sketch! I love the idea of it as it can be put with anything! I decided to scrap some more of the photos taken of my boys from September out at The Gemfields.. 


Tall, Dark and Handsome


Righto, now I may be a little bias but I do believe my boys are pretty awesome.. They have been raised as the kids of a scrapper and are very used to standing for photos.. They are also very used to me taking some candid one's too on occasion.. lol.. 
I love this photo.. The boys and I had just finished and were packing up after a fossicking dig for gems.. We filled so many buckets and were getting a bit dirty.. lol 


I have followed along with the sketch using Celebr8 - Bold and Brave collection papers and cut outs..   Sooooo much fussy cutting! Not as much as I have been doing with this range lately, but as always SO WORTH IT! 

I also added some gesso to the bottom under the paper matting, but didn't like the look too much, so tried to even it out by putting some on the top too... EK it was even worse! I was quick enough to wipe it all off and actually am loving the little highlighted look that it left... :) 





Make sure you drop by the  Let's Get Sketchy  challenge blog for yourself and hopefully get inspired by their DT to create your own layout and entry this month! 



Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy Custom Creations
Toni.. xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love what you did with that jean pocket! Amazing! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete