Monday, November 11, 2019

adventure

Welcome to Adventure.... 

As normal over at the Sketches in Thyme blog they release challenges each week.. I've already seen the first two and am totally loving it! I quickly jumped to the craft desk and got started on the first one.. Sketches In Thyme #395

 


adventure 


This was such a fun sketch to work with! I have use a cool photo of Hunter on top of a local mountain that is quite popular to climb for the fitness junkies around town.. lol


I have used the Kaiser  - Factory 42 paper pad and celebr8 chipboard pieces.. 
The colours I wanted to all match and flow while keeping a boy vibe in the layering..
I used the Sky Grey versa mini ink pad to lightly colour the chipboard pieces and some twine on the pull out journal tag.. 


Again, don't forget to drop on over to the Sketches in Thyme challenge blog.. Check out their sketches each week and hope to see one of your entries uploaded soon too! Thanks for stopping by crafting friends.. 


Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy Custom Creations
Toni.. xoxo 
















No comments:

Post a Comment