Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Lasting Memories 472 - Stripes

DT Button

Lasting Memories Layout Challenges 472 -
This month we are focusing and challenging you all to USE YOUR PATTERN PAPER!!
This week's challenge is all about the STRIPES! 





It's about the Stripes, about the Stripes, about the Stripes.. 

ok. I have to confess something followers.. I have no idea who made this striped paper as it is actually one of the very first pattern papers I ever got!!
Not joking, this paper is at least 17 years old and darn it still pops as bright as it did the day I got it! Whoa..



Using plenty of layers this layout is just one of those really pretty girlie pages... I left the layout blank of anything fussy or over the top.. This page really could be something for a beginner or for a little girl to do her own layout... It's easy tearing the first lot of pattern paper at the back. layers in top with some scraps that colours all match and just keep layering and layering..


I finished it off with only some circle punch & butterfly embellishments plus twine. Keep it simple! 
 I will actually probably end up taking my photo off and putting a photo on of a friends little girl for a gift.. 

What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for  the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. There is plenty of options for this challenge theme, we all have some Striped paper laying around somewhere.. lol 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment