Monday, November 11, 2019

Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken.

Hey Hey... Howdy crafters... Hope you're all well today and getting some crafty time! Thanks for stopping by today, I have another awesome layout that I made over the weekend during Fire Watch..
Today I'm sharing my entry into the Sketchy Boards Challenge facebook group.. I only found this group recently in the last few months and quite enjoyed creating the entry into last month, so thought I'd have another go since I feel in love with this sketch as soon as I saw it! :) 

Image may contain: text

Be yourself.
Everybody else is already taken.


As you can probably guess from the amount of times I've used this Celebr8 range over the past month or so, I'm loving it with the photos of my boys from our trip to The Gemfields in September.. It fits the country masculine vibe.. 

Making sure there was plenty of blue features and highlights on this layout to cover that aspect of the challenge requirements, I used not only the paper but blue sparkle pen and blue ink.. 



and how cool are these toothpick flags! oh my gosh, I hadn't really thought of using this before, until I tried to use a skewer and it was too thick for the page.. Remembering I had some similar with Christmas things on them in the cupboard for cupcake toppers, I had a moment f brilliance.. hahahaha.. 

I generally don't like to share my journaling until after I have taken photos and uploaded them, but I will be journaling on this layout to the right of the photo on that mat there.  

Hunter is so very much his own self... Such an incredible boy who is growing far too fast for my liking of course.. I am very grateful as his parent to know that this little rocket will never get lost and will hopefully always hold true to himself! It's such an extraordinary gift to him, he amazes me everyday! 


Righto.... That's it from me today! Don't forget to head on over to the Sketchy Boards Challenge facebook page and check out the DT layouts and the other entries.. There are some really talented crafters on there! Happy Scrapping.. 


Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy Custom Creations
Toni.. xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment