Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Oh So... layout

 Oh So.... 



I had so much fun putting this layout together.. 
Not so much fun was the preparation that I needed to do about 2 hours of fussy cutting before getting started.. ekk.. 


I noticed a post on an online challenge group that I'm a part of for a monthly challenge closing. I had actually completely forgotten about the challenge was was pretty happy to see that it was a challenge that would be easy enough to do in the day.. 
We had a follow a sketch and criteria of "plenty of fussy cutting".. 


The beautiful Uniquely Creative - Summer Holiday collection made the process of putting this layout together super easy and took less than 30mins (after the fussy cutting.. lol) 
and of course some Pink shimmer glitter paper to make everything else pop! 



Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment