Monday, July 4, 2022

Let's Get Sketchy July - Wonderful





Wonderful


From the moment I saw this sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Uniquely Creative - Mind Over Matter collection to complete a layered page with shaker stars. 
I added some extra layers (red cardstock) for extra strength and stability. 
I decided to use only one central photo mat and use the two other small photo mat positions for cluster bases instead. 


It's been hard with the rain and cool temps here in central Queensland lately to get a decent photo for this layout, so I bring it to you a couple days late. I do apologise for the lighting issues.


Make sure you keep watch here on blogger or fb crafty page for another interruption of the same sketch with a different paper collection that I put together for inspiration too.  




 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to the Let's Get Sketchy challenge blog or facebook page for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 

Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

YOUTUBE  


No comments:

Post a Comment