Tuesday, December 15, 2020

White with One - Garnet Glow

    

                                White..with 1






Merry Christmas



I had so much fun creating the background for this layout. 
It is super simple, yet very effective!

Grab some ink and blending brush with any stencil and let the creativity flow! 
This helps to give the look of an intended pattern paper without having to actually use one. 



I did alter the layout sketch just a touch.. Mainly to feature one 5x7 photo instead of two smaller photos. 
I intend on using this layout for a special photo this Christmas, so I'm actually ahead with my pages atm which is very rare for us scrappers.. lol.. 

I added a precut word that I purchased from Scrapbook Fantasies, however you can accomplish this on your own with any die cutting machine. 
For embellishments, I added a doily diecut and flowers.. 


What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the White With One challenge this month.  I appreciate your support throughout the year and wish to thank Jane and the rest of the Design Team for their encouragement and wonderful feedback... Merry Christmas WW1 followers and I look forward to seeing you in the new year! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
 
Your imagination is your only limit.. Just add a dash of colour to your white layout.. 
Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

No comments:

Post a Comment