Friday, December 23, 2022

Double Easel cards - White Christmas

 Christmas cards for teachers sorta just don't happen once the kids are in High School.. Which I find super sad and disappointing.. 
I always offer my boys to make some cards for any of the teachers that they want to gift something to.. Lane gave a couple and the teachers were always so appreciative.. 

This year, I was so glad that Hunter choose two of his teachers to gift a card and some scratchies to. 



I used the Kaiser - White Christmas collection that was released only a couple months ago.. 

I decided on a double easel design with plenty of mats for layering and cluster embellishment on the larger panel for the topper feature.. 
Also put on a small Tim Holtz shaker dome for that extra cute element on the front smaller panel. 
Inside the card is a pocket that holds the scratch-its.. 






Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment