Saturday, December 24, 2022

Outback Eve - striped based layout

 Last month within an online craft group, we started to share sketch layouts for us to complete "just for fun"... I love this concept as it's much more enjoyable.. I tend to "enter" something if there is no winner or prize.. I'm so non-competitive, I'd just rather not take part.. So this JUST FOR FUN idea is perfect.. :) 


Anyway, the sketch is below.. It features loads of long thin strips for the base. Instead of cutting into a new paper collection, I decided to dig back into this OUTBACK EVE collection - Kaisercraft as I had plenty of 12" scraps leftover. I cut a bunch of them into half inch strips and left them at 12" long until I torn each one at the top & bottom as I was planning them for placement. 

I did a quick dab of smooshing with the pink ink and then a dabble of soft stenciling with green ink, to coordinate with the colours of the collection.. 


As you can see, I did change the photo mat sizing up a little bit, just cause I know I won't use that many photo on a layout.. I'm very much in awe of people that are able to get so many on a layout, it looks amazing, but my brain just can't seem to put them together.. ehh.. 







Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment