Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Just Add Ink card entry 430

At a recent class we did this card shape designed that sort of reminded me of a churchie vibe. 
It is very soft and when I saw the photo inspiration for Just Add Ink's 430 challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for it. 

N

This cool window shaped gate fold card with soft and beautiful colours, 


 
Unlike many of my cards, I actually had a recipient in mind when making this and it will be used for an upcoming birthday. 

I used the colour of the flowers, the twine in the middle represents the twine around the top of the jar. I used this shape card for the curves that remind me of the jar also. There is the main white flower in the middle and the green sprigs under the side clusters too. 
 

I really enjoyed making this card and hightly recommend that you jump over to the Just Add Ink blog and challenge yourself also. This one closes in just a few hours (tonight), but they renew their challenges every Friday. So you won't have long to wait if you don't get the chance to enter this one.. 

Happy Scrapping, Toni.. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment