Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I'm back....... welcome.....

Hi'ya friends and family. 
I am very excited to be back in my crafting room after taking a much needed break for the past two years. I am back with such deep feelings and loving the creative process again. 

I have a few projects that I have completed in just the last few days and would love to share with you some sneak peeks.

Sparkle


Got It From Their Momma


Cowboy Up

Never Under Estimate Yourself


and a beautiful card


These will be getting their own posts soon, with details and link ups to challenges. 

All of these are very much based around "my style" as I found it much more comfortable for me to creative without the pressure of trying to think outside the box just yet. But I'm sure it won't be too long until I get the urge to try something new and surprise myself. 

Thank you for being here. Watch this space so I can share more with you very soon.
Happy Scrapping, love Toni.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment