Friday, January 29, 2016

Interactive Super Card - Violet Crush


Trying to get back into the swing of things and so far I'm doing not to bad with my crafting.. I have been trying to use up some old stash of 6x6 paper pads.. Cause lets face it, don't we all have way too many of those suckers! lol..
 
Anyway, I found this awesome card fold on Pinterest, not sure what it's called (maybe
"Interactive Super Card" ??? This is what that poster called it..
Anyway, I love it.. So wanted to give it a go myself.. Of course, like normal I didn't go searching for a tutorial, I just winged it and figured it out from the photo..
 
 
This the inside of the card, standing..
 
 
I used the old Kaiser collection - Violet Crush..
 
 
Securing the card shut with a Velco dot..  I couldn't see in the Pinterest one how they closed it, so just improvised with what I thought would be best.. I definitely needed something to keep it closer properly..
 
Here is the back side (flipped over) view of the card..
 
With scraps I was able to whip this little beauty up.. I was having a lot of fun with the layers..
What do you think?  Cards perfect for a teenage girl maybe?!?!?! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment