Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cards made at crop - November

How productive are you at crops? Honestly?! lol.. 
I am shocking! I talk way too much, I tend to sit and think too much, I ususally get no where near enough done!! 
So imagine my overwhelming feeling of accomplishment when I managed to create 10 cards!! Woot woot..  They are only fairly simple, but most of them are for International Swaps, so they need to be kept fairly flat-ish and without too many embellishments.. 

I was very strick on myself when packing for the crop.. I didn't let myself get carried away with packing too many supplies.. I made a list of the swap themes that I am interested in joining in for and packed a few 6x6 paper pads to suit theme.. Some are new collections, some are old! 


Fairy Dust  ( Kaiser). -- Easel Gift Card Holder & TeePee card



Silver Bells (Kasier) -- both plain fold cards..



Paradiso (Kaiser). -- both plain fold cards.. One backwards by accident.. Gonna say it's for Left-Handed people... Hehehe... ;) 



Made with Love (Kaiser). -- both plain fold cards



Cotton Tail (We R Memory Keepers). -- Easel card & Plain fold.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment