Friday, January 1, 2016

Envelope challenge - January

!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR  !!
 
I'm in a few card swap groups, some in Australia and some in America... One of the swaps I love the most are the Envelope Challenges.. I have decided to host one of the challenges myself this month.. However with the cost of trying to send 20 envelopes individually to the USA just isn't very reasonable, so I have boxed them up and sent to a very generous lady who has agreed to co host with me.. 

Anyway, I have pre packaged the envelopes, so all my co host has to do is address and stamp them to send.. 

I actually made an extra one for myself... This is the card I made from it.. 








To be kept up to date with my crafting, I'd love for you to check out and "like" my facebook page..

No comments:

Post a Comment