Friday, November 20, 2015

Fairy with Mirror frame

Fairy with Mirror Frame

I have had this little beauty in a ready pack set for a couple of months and just haven't had the chance to create a project worthy.. Finally I had the opportunity and hopefully you'll all agree with me that I believe that I have done this stunning frame and Fairy justice.. :)

I have actually done up a slideshow YouTube video step-by-step of the process for this creation.. I would love it if you'd get a chance to drop by and check out the video - HERE..
It has some extra details on techniques used also...



I started this project off by colouring as many chipboard pieces as I could.. I used different techniques for them, but you'll have to watch the video for more details!! 
Then I stuck down the pattern paper onto the center circle.. Covered it with some Impasto, using a fun River Pebble stencil, then spraying it with some pink mist.. 
Next down were the Heart Pendants, then mirror and swirl.. The fairy was the last big / main chippie piece to go down.. 
The embellishment clusters were of course the final pieces placed to conclude this frame.. 

Here are some close ups of the finished project.. Lovely chipboard pieces, bling and flowers.. 



Here are all the products that I used to colour the Memory Maze chipboard.. Plenty of ink and mist sprays.. 
For more information, please check out the video HERE..




Memory Maze products used; 



















No comments:

Post a Comment