Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Christmas Exploding Box for swap


I am so excited to share this little box of Christmas Joy.. Ok, so I'm lead to believe that we are now on the count down to the holiday season with the kids on their Term 3/4 holidays, there is less than 100 days left until the big man Santa comes to town.. 
So to get people in a the right mood (I think it's more like- "well when we still actually have time to do this before everyone gets too busy and can't join in") an Aussie facebook sharing group are hosting a special Christmas themed swap.. One is to make an Ornament or the second option is to make an Exploding Box and include an Ornament.. I'm not great at making Ornaments, so of course I chose the second option of making the box so I can just buy an Ornament.. lol.. 



Anyway, this is what I came up with.. The partners have not been assigned yet, so I'm unsure of who the reciptant will be, but I truly hope they will like it! I have such fun putting it together.. 



I have purposely not included too many embellishments and extras with this box as I really just don't know how my swap partner will use it.. I have left some pages blank with only pattern paper, so if they wish to turn it into a memory box with photos they can.. There is also some journaling opportunities in there too.. 

The papers are the new Kaiser "Silver Bells" collection.. I used most of the papers and some of their diecuts.. 
Add some flowers, bling, kindy glityz, ribbon and washi and it's all set..



I'm not always able to keep my blog as up to date as I would like to, but if you can head over to my facebook crafting page and LIKE it to keep up to date in real time of my crafting.. Feel free to leave me some feedback too if you wish.. Thanks, Toni.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment