Friday, September 4, 2015

Butterfly Dreams

So glad to have you back today folks.. As promised yesterday, I will be sharing with you the second layout of the "IT IS OK TO SCRAP YOURSELF" DT post using Memory Maze chipboard. 

Butterfly Dreams


This layout has just myself in the photo. 
The chipboard has been used in a completely different way now. This page features the chippie as the hero, is being surrounded by flowers, washi tape and some micro beads. 


Unfortunately the photo doesn't do it justice, but the chipboard is coloured by a Silver Alcohol ink. I love that stuff because I don't have to prep the chipboard with anything for it to shine it's true stunning colour. Such a shame it doesn't come through on the photo though. 




Memory Maze products used; 


Stencil - used to make silver leaves under the large flowers.


Thank you very much for dropping by, I hope you have found some inspiration to scrap yourself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment