Monday, December 22, 2014

Scrappy Canary - December

Guess what... I've actually been able to squeeze in some crafting time for myself finally! YAY! lol..
 
I took the opportunity today while Lane had a friend over and Hunter was occupied playing with them to sit at my craft desk all by myself.. It was lovely.. haha..
 
I've been looking and relooking at the sketch for this month over at the Scrappy Canary blog.. I LOVE the sketch and knew I wanted to put something together for it..
 
 
I have used a couple of photos featuring my little HANDYMAN Hunter doing some woodwork..
I search through piles of my cardstock and pattern paper but just couldn't seem to find the right combo for this page.. UNTIL I found these.. As soon as I laid it out, it all seem to feel just right! :)  
 
 
 Here is a close up of some of the embellishments that the Scrappy Canary crew have asked us to place wherever we wish it to go..

I'm not really sure what the go is with his tongue... Maybe he has to hold it just in the right position.. lol..

 
In the sketch there are a couple of layers.. The layer on top of the main base but under the center base I have used some gesso for texture and a different effect than paper..

 


No comments:

Post a Comment