Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Just Add Ink - 244

Just Add Ink have challenged their players to a Sketch this week..
Again, it's mostly directed towards a card makers sketch, but I love the rush of an extra challenge to create a layout page with it..
 
 
I have sat at my craft desk 4 times of the past few days since the challenge was released on Friday to try and get this page done.. But every time something happen and I didn't get around to it.. Mostly it was just Hunter wanted to get creative and that took up all the time.. lol.. But his creations were so awesome that I couldn't deny him the special crafty time.. :)
 
 
 
 
Righto, so now onto the layout that I actually did get around to..
Would you believe that it took me 4 different bases.. Yep, I made 4 different bases to finally get this one..
The photo here features my two boys have some water fun play in the yard of my Mum's property Agnes Water on Christmas day 2010.. There was quite a bit of flooding happening to say the least..
 

3 comments:

  1. Toni, this is an awesome take on the sketch! What a great page, perfectly capturing a lot of wet fun. :) Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni your adaptation of the sketch for a scrap page is so creative! Love the large scale of the your trees, the 'splashy' background and those bright summery straws! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this layout! The trees are fabulous, and the polaroid pic is very cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete