Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Box cards

 With inspiration for an upcoming BOX CARD swap, I threw together a card (at the bottom) using the measurement specs in the criteria, but I really didn't like it much, so I made it smaller and adding extra boxes.. I'm definitely more happy with this one. 


Using Kaiser - A Christmas Tale collection to create a card that I will be sending off to personally to beloved family members.. 

It folds flat to 5X7" for easy postage.. 

They are so easy to make, it is literally folding open ended boxes, then gluing them on top of each other.. 






Box card quick share video.. 


First box card made for an upcoming swap..
Using Uniquely Creative - Mind Over Matter collection





Let me know what you think! 
Thanks for your time, Happy Scrapping.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment