Sunday, May 2, 2021

White with One - Rainforest Green

 







Forest



This was definitely one of the most fun flat mixed media bases I've done in a long time.. 
Using a simple ink pad and stencil I added the leaf pattern with a blending brush.. 
Then some splat stamping, mixed line stamps and some flicking of paint. 


Still another quick layout, that features the focus on the photo so perfectly that even I have surprised myself at how much I truly love it!!

I title words I wanted to be the second feature but still blend in to a degree. 
Using some tall but thin Thickers letters made this work so well.. 



What do you think?


 Thanks so much for dropping by! Make sure you head on over to our  White With One challenges FACEBOOK page for more inspiration for our amazing DT! 
Let your creativity flow and hope to see your linked up entry soon! 
Toni.. xoxo


Follow more updates on - 

No comments:

Post a Comment