Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Lasting Memories 521 - Monsters

DT Button

#521 - Monsters

  Monsters- Did you know that October 25th was originally called Frankenstein Friday? Frankenstein was created in a lab by a mad scientist and is one of my all time favorite Halloween monsters. So I thought it would be fun to create a layout with some sort of monster on it. Whether it is your kid dressed up as one or a sticker you use.


my little monsters


After speaking to some crafty friends about their reluctance to join online challenges because they are often concerned their entry "won’t be good enough”, I wanted to make a DT layout that is as simple as it comes.. cardstock base sprayed with some mist + grey mat with pattern paper on top and over on the side + some netting + more mats & photo + finished with alpha stickers for a title. PLEASE know that there is no such thing as “not good enough”.. Scrapping should be fun, a passion, a hobby! Please don’t be intimidated, come along and join us! 



My Little Monsters features a fun photo of my boys dressed up for Halloween.. I'm not 100% sure, but will guess about 5 years ago.. 

What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/



No comments:

Post a Comment