Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Lasting Memories - 516 - Flowers

DT Button

#516 -  Spring Flowers
Australia - September is Spring, it truly is the most beautiful time of the year in Australia. The wildlife, trees, and flowers are in abundance. I would like to see FLOWERS on your layouts this week. It can be embellishments, stamped images or on pattern paper.

*As an Australia DT member here at Lasting Memories, I am excited to share the very best of our Paradise land with you. Yes, if you turn the world upside down, we would be the right way up. It's finally time to pull back out the swimming togs and head back to the beach and watering holes, with flowers blooming and trees blowing in the wind it is picture perfect! *


MAGIC





This collection from Studio 73 was released earlier in the year and just fits this theme perfectly! 
I am so in love with this layout, I think I've actually outdone myself yet again! lol.. 
The photos of my gorgeous niece and nephew honestly make the layouts one of my favourites, ever!!!

Honestly, I just can't stop looking at these little beauties!!
Even though it's a double layout, the pages work on their own as well if needed.. 

Anyway, I really didn't do too much to this layout other than the fussy cutting, twine and some gauze.. I wanted to keep it with a simplicity of clean with layers.. 



I actually created this layout during an online zoom crop with some friends in the USA.. It's a great time to craft together, share ideas and learn new things too.. 
I took the opportunity to do plenty of fussy cutting for this double layout.. 




I have been so excited being able to share my challenges with you so far this month! 
As a DT we tend to take turns each month selecting challenges and as I mentioned earlier this month, September is MY MONTH....
I love to travel, but due to the restrictions and the truly bizarre situation we have ALL found ourselves in this year, I wanted to take a crafty trip around the world, so each week we are focusing on a different county.. 
#513 - Travel theme
#514 - Royal / Special person
#515 - Balanced White and Blue


What do you think?

 Thank you very much for joining me today and I'm so excited to be able to share with you all the creations for the Lasting Memories Design Team! 
I really hope that you will drop by the blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the team members and then get creative to link up your own entry.. There is plenty of options for this challenge theme, we all have some  flowers laying around somewhere.. lol 

Thanks again, Toni.. xoxo



Scrap Crazy @ Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations/

No comments:

Post a Comment