Monday, June 8, 2020

Even Amongst the STARS you shine

Hey hey.. Welcome back scrappers.. I am so pleased with my recent crafting spurt and getting to share another fun layout with you all.. 
Today, I am sharing a layout I made for the Scrap The Boys  - June challenge to use the mood board and a graphic as inspiration..  

 

Even amongst the STARS you shine


I loved putting this page together, it was so much fun!!
I used the Colour Blast - Grunge collection for the base and sploshed some green mist down and then blue stamping over the top of that.. I reckon this hits the feeling of the mood board, what do you think?? 



Using the super cute Project Life photo transparent overlayers to add both black and white elements, plenty of silver cardstock pieces and bling to match.. There are stars and circles to fit in with the mood board too.. 

It's only a fairyly simple page, but the elements on it make photo pop and as the eye skims along the page it can stop to focus on the graphic cut out.. 




Thanks again for dropping by, I hope you are having a great week! Drop on over to the Scrap The Boys blog to link up your own entry too! :) 



Happy Scrapping.. 

Keep up to date on my facebook page - Scrap Crazy with Toni
Toni.. xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous layout! I love everything about it, especially your wonderful photo and your creative title! Thank you for joining us at Scrap the Boys1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Scrap the Boys this month. I love the mixed media background you created, the layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete