Thursday, October 20, 2016

Triangles swap cards

Yes, my blog has not received much love from me for a while, I apologise to all of my crafting friends.. 
I have either not had time or just haven't been in a crafting mood.. 

I did recently get about an hour to quickly make a couple of swaps cards.. 


This one has a windmill effect with the triangles.. The paper is that mermaid collection from Kaiser.. 


This one is more of a beachy feel.. The triangles on this are actually chipboard from Memory Maze, cut from a leftover bit from a 12" boarder strip I used with another project.. It was lightly coloured with a distressing sponge tool and distress ink..
I believe the large metal butterfly was part of an embellishment pack I received as a prize from Scrapbook Fantasies for winning a challenge eariler in the year.. Thank you for dropping by today.. Hopefully I'll have something for you again soon..  Have fun crafting, Toni.. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment