Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Creative Craft Club

With much encouragement from many of my friends and family, I have finally taken the leap into setting up a classroom and hosting sessions for a Craft Club.. 

The first week of sessions we created a Card In A Box.. :) 






I was stoked to have boys booked in too!! Of course my two joined in on that session to help out! :) 


Every group have had matching kits, but each session have been different themes! (Except the beautiful girl in the boys session, she got to have a stunning Fairy theme instead of the Masculine kit.. lol) 


I can't express how grateful I am to have the community really getting into the crafting sessions and booking out so many sessions! 
 We are looking at holding some Adult sessions and Crops very soon!! 

So far I've had loads of positive feedback and the vibes have been so exciting! 

Keep an eye out tomorrow for some photos of our awesome Craft Club space set up.. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment