Monday, February 15, 2016

Envelope Challenge card - February

Again this month I have been very honoured to join in the Envelope challenge from a great bunch of ladies in an USA crafting group..
 
Here is what was sent to me..
White cardstock for the card base
Purple precut cardstock
paper doiley
adorable Easter bunny stamped image
 
 
I'm not always that into colouring and certainly wasn't that keen when I was putting this one together, so decided to leave it uncoloured for the recipient to colour themselves.. :)
 
The only rules are you must use part of everything in the envelope and can only add a max of 5 things..
The things I added where -
1. Green striped pattern paper
2. Easter & Eggsceptional were actually cut from the same piece of pattern paper
3. White mesh ribbon
4. pearl strips
 
It was definitely some fun making this card!! Thanks again to Brenda for sending it over to me and including me in this months challenge.. :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment