Sunday, January 31, 2016

Girl themed Tri-Fold card

I tried to make a Tri Fold card a few years ago and have to be honest, I really didn't like it..
Since then and especially lately I have seen a revival of these cards and so made it a mission to make another and hopefully love it this time.. Thankfully I was successful within my own standards and really like how it has turned out..
 
 
 
Staying with my trend of trying to use up old paper pads, I managed to get three collections into this one card.. Kaiser - Butterfly Kisses & Violet Crush and the Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden ranges..
 
 
I kept the embellishments simple and added only cut out pattern paper, one flower and some twine
 
Perfect for a Pre-Teen girl I think.. BFF to BFF.. What do you think?

 
Thanks for dropping by today.. Come back soon for more of my crafting goodness.. Toni.. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment