Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Teacher Cards - PART 1

My normal go to gift for teachers are a big A4 size per page diary thingy..
This year however, every teacher in the school was given one for World Teachers Day, so I didn't want to double up.. Instead this year Hunter and I chose to make cards especially for his two main teachers - Miss Page & Mrs Tucker..



We made over 60 cards (4x6 inch size) + 37 mini cards (2x3 inch size) + 19 tags.. 

I will share these with you in a 3 part series, as there are 21 photos to share all up.. 
So please make sure you come back tomorrow for the PART 2 or "like" my facebook page for when the blog posts go live.. 

Crate Paper - Random

Kaiser - Class Act & Class of '87

Fancy Pants - Beach Bum

Kaiser - Bonjour

Kaiser - Konstrukt

Kaiser - On Stage


Here is Mrs Tucker's box set of cards.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment