Thursday, August 20, 2015

Little Mr Attitude - pocket style layout

Well hello crafting friends. I do hope that you have been having a lovely week. I am here today to share with you something that you may have seen before, but with a twist!
My first project is a mash up between "Pocket Letters", Project Life and Scrapbooking. I hope you enjoy it! 

You can view the video tutorial I made for it here - http://youtu.be/D9Xk3xgVLBs

The photos feature my little mr attitude Hunter.. While during a photo shoot his true cranky little master attitude came to life.. The photographer was amazing! She just giggled and kept clicking away.. Mark and I loved the these attitude photos of Hunter cause that really is him! lol.. 

I made this layout solely because I wanted to make a Pocket Letter, however once I made it, I really didn't like it.. So I refused to leave my crafting table until I made another one that I would love.. Of course I went straight to my boys photos and into boy themed papers (Kaiser Scrap Yard collection) and created in my comfort zone.. I'm so loving how this has turned out! It uses the basic collector card sleeves (most popular for baseball cards.. Most popular in the crafting word for ATC's..) 

Little Mr Attitude

Pocket style layout


For more photos of this project, please follow this link to the video - http://youtu.be/D9Xk3xgVLBs




Hope you have enjoyed this post and now it's your turn to get crafty.. :) 



Memory Maze products used













No comments:

Post a Comment