Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Video Tutorial for the Butterfly Mini Canvas

OMGsh, I had such a good response from my first video that I built up the confidence to do another one.. This one is a little different as I had made a mini canvas. Seriously, this thing is tiny.. It's only 60mm x 80mm.

have made other mini canvas' in the past and have always had so much fun..
I have been wanting to make one using Memory Maze goodies for a while. 

For more information - please follow this LINK - 

Memory Maze products used;
Chicken Wire Large
Key - Old
Wrought Iron 15







Here are a couple of the mini canvas' that I had made in the past - 












Don't forget to drop by the Memory Maze blog for more awesome inspirational posts from the DT.. 
Until Next time, Happy Scrapping... Toni.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment