Sunday, January 11, 2015

Scrap the Girls - January

This month Scrap the Girls challenge blog have got a gorgeous sketch to start the new year.. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I didn't want to miss out on creating with it!
 
 
Angel
 
 
I had such fun making this layout with soft girlie colours.. It's not often I get to have fun with GIRLINESS since I have two boys that most of my scrapping is focused on.. But this gorgeous photo of one of the amazing teachers at my boys primary school deserves all the pretty goodness that I could throw at it.. lol.. :)

 
On the base there are a few sprays, two sets of texture pastes..
The embellishments are a bunch of mix matches that all somehow come together perfectly on the page.. I was truly having a "blessed" moment while making it.. I felt so overwhelmed that it was coming together so nicely and it actually felt easy.. I LOVED the process of making this page and in real life, it is beyond stunning...

 
This will probably be set onto a canvas and will be a present for the teacher in the photo, so haven't put any journaling on here, but have left the tags in a position so they can be used for journaling later.. Thanks for dropping by, now don't forget to head on over to the Scrap the Girls blog too..  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Toni this is beautiful - thanks for playing along with us at STG this monthxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vibrant take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with STG's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page. thanks for joining us this month at STG's ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely page, thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete