Thursday, December 11, 2014

Scrapbook Fantasies - week 48

Welcome back.. Finally a few days ago I was so happy to get another challenge done of the Scrapbook Fantasies weekly inspirations..
 
week 48 - Use Pink, Lemon & White
 


 
For this layout, I have used a photo featuring my cousin Amy.. It's a lovely yet simple Selfie..
 
The only colours that I added are the required challenge combo, however it is on a Kaiser Basecoat paper which has some dark grey on it.. So if that rules me out, then that's ok and I accept that..
 
I have journaled and dated the tag under the photo. It is actually quite private, but includes how proud I am of her over the last year or two, picking herself and finding her inner self. Building a person that she wants to be.. It's so amazing to watch her "shine" now..


No comments:

Post a Comment