Thursday, November 13, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles - November LO challenge

I have been wanting to get back into the challenges at my old DT blog, SEM and finally this month I've had the chance to complete something..
The sketch this month definitely drew my in, but the extra requirement  "THANKFUL",  I knew would make a lovely addition!
 
I had started this layout last night with some photos of Hunter and a couple of his little friends in some precious moments on stage performing at their Kindy day.. However no matter what I did, I just couldn't get myself happy with the photos and the direction the layout was going..
So instead I decided to do a quick Facebook photo hunt of my family and came across this adorable photo of my Aunty and her Granddaughter (my cousin's little girl)... I know straight away it would be perfect! This morning I got the photo printed, placed it on the layout and BAM "that. was. it!"..
 
A Perfect Love
 
 
The title refers to the special bond that Grandparents and Grandchildren have!
The kind that is perfect, no matter how many imperfections may arise..
 
Although this layout features my Aunty and her Granddaughter, you may ask "what does that have to do with me?".... Well, my Aunt is the special kind of person that Loves Perfect for everyone!
She is the kind of Aunty that those great poems are wrote about;
Only an Aunt can give hugs like a Mother,
Keep a secret like a Sister,
and share love like a Friend..
 
I am always grateful for her love, understanding and everlasting pure kindness that she has given me and my boys.. I AM THANKFUL THAT SHE IS MY AUNTY!
I probably don't say it enough, just how much I truly appreciate her and how much of an inspiration she has been to me, both growing up and now as an adult..
 
 
 Thanks very much for stopping by, I hope you like this page as much as I love it now!!
It has actually turned out way better than I had imagined in the beginning.. :)
You too can drop by the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog for their November challenges.. 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful page! Great pictures and embellishments.
    Great take on the LO sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the layout you did with the November Scrapping Everyday Miracles sketch! Those photos are precious and you are so right what a wonderful bond that is between children and their Grandparents. Sadly I didn't have Grandparents but I witnessed it with my children and my Mom before she passed. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch! Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous layout Toni...love all those fun, feminine embellishments. So glad to see that you joined us this month for our layout challenge at SEM!!

    ReplyDelete